01 October 2011

Minimalist

I cannot generate too many things because I move so much and often have to store a few boxes during those gap times when I am away or when the location of my new home is not yet known.  Like this semester – I am finishing school in Tacoma, I may stay here for another few months, I may move to some other cities in the area (Seattle, for example), or I may just go to somewhere far away.  There will also be a few weeks when I simply have to leave my things in boxes when I go spend Christmas in Taiwan.  But I still want to be a bit creative when decorating my room, so here's what I have done.
Here's the door to my room.  Big Dipper Ice Cream Truck from the endearing Missoula,  Montana.  A scrap of lace that I found when going through my boxes... I didn't know what to do with it yet so it then ended up on my door.  I hung some earrings on it.  A vintage chest from Dublin, Ireland, and a fall leaf.  Oh, and my class schedule... 
I wish I have a curtain, but I don't.  I just have an abundance of scarves and this table cloth.

By the way, it was cool and a bit rainy today.  Das gefällt mir... I just want to say, I would be delighted to give up summer weather for beautiful fall days!

No comments:

Post a Comment