15 January 2011

First Week

My whole voyage started at around 5 AM on Tuesday and I haven't seen Vienna yet!  Tuesday morning, my sister was very gracious and made me 蛋餅 and drove me to the airport.  It was yummy. : )  I just want to say, I feel very grateful for the hospitality and kindness I received during my stay at A & C's.  I know I will miss Bandit and his loud snore, and I will miss watching Skins and Trueblood with them!

As planned, I spent my Tuesday traveling, and Wednesday I wandered around London.  Unfortunately I did not get to see my cousins, because they were just way too busy!  But I will be back in the spring so there's another chance for us to meet.
I got to see the sunrise on the plane!  It was so peaceful.
On Thursday morning, I again began my travel before daybreak.  All the IES study abroad students met at the Vienna airport and then we were shipped off to Styria for a four-day orientation.  Internet is a bit slow so I won't post more photos.  It's been a very busy and exhausting week and we start German intensive on Monday.  All's well here and I can't wait to see Vienna!

No comments:

Post a Comment