29 January 2011

Some pictures taken by Marliz

My roommate Marliz takes a lot of pictures, hence the lack of reason for me to repeat the task.  Yesterday I got a bunch of them from her so now I can show you some of the regular activities going on in our household.
As you can see, most of our time is spent in the kitchen eating dinner and drinking wine out of our mismatched mugs and glasses.

After the Music Workshop audition.  Finally done!  This is a Rococo music hall in our little IES center, which will be where all the performance/practicing activities take place.

Making dinner again – see, I still have my German vocab cards in my hand!  Even though I suck at German.

Taking the U-Bahn to Prater Dom, a very large club in Vienna, not exactly my place, but at least I've seen it

Exploring the city

Ice skating at the Rathaus (City Hall), also my first time

Marliz found it amusing that I would pick up and read Austrian newspaper on the U-Bahn.  No, I cannot understand the German as well as I like, but at least I am trying.

Leaving the apartment, heading to the TU Ball!  Thank you Marliz for doing my hair and Kitza for helping me with makeup – I am useless when it comes to female specialties like these.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment